Ogden depot was originally built in 1860 and then again in 1889 including a large center clock tower. In 1923 a fire gutted the structure and it was subsequently rebuilt after a brick fell from the clock tower killing a railroad clerk. The current structure was basically completed in 1927. The building now houses a number of small museums including the Browning Arms Museum and various art and historical museums. Outside is a collection of locomotives, cabooses, freight and passenger cars. Locomotive were built between 1881 and 1975.